Thursday, 17 March 2011

“Put a spring in your spring! .... Tell us, how would you lighten up your life? #AussieLight”

So I know I have been a little lacking in the blogging this past couple of days. I am truly sorry!
So my first post to get me back into the swing of things is about a lovely little competition held by the lovely brand of Aussie, and if you have never heard of this brand have you been hiding in a closet all your life??
They are creators of the most fabulouss hair care products, then can work magic better than Cinderellas fairy godmother on your hair!!

The competition to become one the infamous Aussie Angels!
I heard about this comp from the 6inch stilettos blog.

So the question --- "Put a spring in your spring, how would you lighten up your life?"
Tricky huh?

I think they are a few things that I do that lighten my life and what I need to carry on to keep lightening up my life!
Firstly my blog helps lighten my life as I feel it helps others to lighten their lives with advice/reviews on products, deffinitly lightens me through helping others to find that amazing product, even just when I receive a nice little email from a follower -- yup this lightens my life :) and is definitely springing up my spring!
Other things  that help lighten me up a little  is walking out my front door to work with fabulouss hair, what makes you feel more like a million dollars than that? and i love being able to share with people how I got my hair that way! Definitely with a few staple Aussie products in there.

This is my main way of lightening my life :) 

9775e9b50025a8234d35e613_large

What lightens your life??

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog, its so cute :)
    izzy x
    http://belleoftheblush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is fab.
    Really love the wallpaper here.
    To lighten up my life I'd need a ten hour free shopping spree in House of Fraser or Selfridges :)
    But as that's not going to happen, then it would be buying a new product especially if it is a cult one or one being raved about.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...