Wednesday, 30 March 2011

I'll be your superhero baby!

So I know I have had a recent lack in blogging, and I am sorry starting a new job and one thing and another I know I have slacked!

I have had this post saved for quite a while but never got round to publishing it, so here we go.
I recently went to the Mac counter at Newcastle just to pick up a new lippy. But the bright colours of the wonder women collecting caught my eye.
Now this has been published quite a lot so no doubt if your all avid blog readers then no doubt you will have seen this before.

Mac Wonder Women Blush in Mighty Aphrodite











This blush contains two colours a coral with gold flex and a pink with gold flex.
I have fallen in love with this blush and I find that it is like s blush and highlight in one! I also feel that it is very similar to Nars Orgasm but slightly less pigmented.

I love this blush and is definitely a spring summer hit !!!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. I love the Wonderwoman MAC range, I was so disappointed most of it was sold out in my local MAC in the first few days :(

    I'm having a giveaway if you wanna check it out! :) xx
    http://hazzaapee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never tried anything from the Wonderwoman collection unfortunately, but it certainly looks pretty!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...