Tuesday, 8 February 2011

Magic man!!!

Some of you all may have heard of a man named Scott Cornwall, he claims to bring salon quality products to your home!
So some of you may know I have really really dyed black hair ( which has been dyed every colour under the sun for about 7/8 years) and recently I decided I wanted rid of the harsh blackness! However I felt my only route was to have patience and grow it out and keep having regular trims.... Trust me you need bags of patience when your roots are pretty blonde!!

Now I don't really know how I found out about this product i sort of had a lucky treasure hunt!

The product ..... Scott Cornwall colour b4 extra strength.




"The science ..... Colour B4 shrinks the artificial dye molecules in the hair, enabling you to simply wash them away. What’s more Colour B4 does not touch your natural hair pigment so you are left with the colour which lay beneath your artificial shade. Colour B4 takes you back to your lightest shade. It will return your hair to its natural colour if the artificial hair colour applied is darker than your natural level.

If the artificial hair colour applied is lighter than your natural colour, the natural pigment within your hair has been chemically lightened. Although Colour B4 will remove the artificial dye, you will still notice your natural hair colour has lightened. In this situation (and to re-create your natural shade) simply select a hair colorant close to your own natural depth and tone. However, always select by one shade lighter than your (natural) depth to ensure a realistic result."

To me this sounded abit too good to be true, but hey ho I gave this product a whirl. I would advise having a little help as this is quite a lengthy process and it is usefull to have an extra pair of hands!

So the process, I kept my black over dyed hair dry! Mixed bottle A&B together ( just like hair dye! ) and covered my hair in it ... I then wrapped my hair in cling film and waited for the magic to happen.. Theres a bit of a nasty smell to this ... 60 mins later... Time to rinse.. This is when the product starts to work... I rinsed my hair with warm water for 5 mins then applied half of bottle C and massaged in for 10 mins and god it does lather up ALOT!! Washed again for 5 mins then applied the second half of bottle C just like shampoo.. I did apply conditioner as my hair felt quite dry!

Blow dryed.....

The results... My hair has no black at all.. No were to be seen, the end are now a medium browny colour, there is slight shades of a copper colour and now instead of 1 inch of new roots I now have around 3inches. I think this is a really good result as I wanted to return to a brown rather than black. Also my hair is super super soft!!
Overall a fab product!!!!

Anyone used a product by Scott???

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...