Wednesday, 23 February 2011

Going abit 70's style !!!

Sooo my usual posts are all beauty related however in order for you to get to know me a little better, I thought I'd let you see my fashion side too! Not too much but just little snips and snaps here and there!

My first snippet into my fashion will be something I've seen bracing the shelves of nearly every high street store around ( I'm a full high street girl I can only dream of designer clobber, with the exeption of a few long saving designer hang bags)
I can hear you screaming what on earth are you on about here , well it's something I have been looking at for quite some time. It the wide leg patterned trouser.
Now the topshop ones I was eyeing up I couldn't bring myself to pay near £50 for something I wasn't 100% on.

So this brand I have never ever even ventured into but it was that of red herring debenhams



Sorry about the messy photos , they are really hard to capture!




They have like a black floral patturn. Now I paid £28 for these, and they are wide but not excessively wide which I felt topshops where for me.
They claim to be very remind chic and flatter every figure ... Bonus!!

Are you guys loving this summer trend? Or going to be giving it a miss , I can't decide just yet!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see how you style these pants
    check out my blog and if you like it please follow: www.loveoffashion22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I would need to see these on, can't make up my mind about them.
    Follow my blog! Ladyj190909.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...