Monday, 14 February 2011

Go Grease!!

So this week I have been sampling the new Batiste Brunette Dry Shampoo. It seems to me that every other week Batiste are bringing out a new product!
This bottle claims to still banish the grease whilst added extra colour to banish any nasty roots that are peaking through! Which to me who currently has little roots starting to appear seemed fab!
I further found that the original batiste if applied wrong turned me into my nana! Not a good look!


So my verdict.... works the same as normal batiste's however just adds a little colour to the roots!
However this is a little more money than the normal one coming in at £3.05, and if you use this the rate i do (somethimes just to add extra umph!!) a normal one is just as good!

1 comment:

  1. Hi sweety! Nice blog, i subscribe! Please follow me at http://makeupreview92.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...