Thursday, 20 January 2011

Please put a ring on it!

So from my blog I dont really venture into fashion, but I thought i would share a passion of mine with you, which is for big chunky gold rings! And to be honest with you , i need your help finding these two, which need to be in the UK!
I am just completely and utterly in love with them, silly i know!!
Now they look like this.... have you seen them around anywere??



I know this one is by Soixante Neuf, which are LA based designers!
I need some replica of this in my life!

The second is the known double finger gold cross ring
Which is a tad easier to get hold off!

Help me I need them both!!
Do you guys have a fave item of jewellery??

6 comments:

  1. Oooh, I LOVE double rings! I wish I could help find your rings, but I'm not in the UK :( Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry cant help with any of them, not seen either one tbh...is the cross real gold?
    I've had customed jewellery made for me & i guess you could get it that way...but more expensive i imagine =(

    My fave pieces of jewellery are my double square bangle with my childrens names round it & my double fingered Lynn ring with playboy bunnies at each end =)

    Was gonna add a photo of them but you cant in comments..i'm such a blonde :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered your lovely blog. I'm just new into blogging & have just finished off my own blog on fashion & interior design.
    scrapbook-melissah.blogspot.com
    I had a lot of fun putting it together. I would love your feedback on it if you've got a spare minute.
    x
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty! And sorry no havent seen any! Try ebay!(=

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice ring ;)

    Visit me if u want:
    lady-flower123.blogspot.com
    xoxo ;*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the rings! I'm so obsessed with buying them recently! xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...