Sunday, 16 January 2011

100 Things! TWO!

A bit delayed but its here now! Ive been super busy but im trying i promise! So 10 more things I love, just so you can know me all abit better .. Hope you like!


My Pug Poppy, she is now 5 months old!


High Heels, I wish I could wear you all day every day!


This may sound silly but it ruins my day if my finger nails arnt painted, my fingers just look too odd!


Text Messages that are unexpected!


Romace/Relationships.



Tattoo's I love them yet have none at all! I change my mind too much.


Long drives in the car!


I can do the basic ice skating, but would love to learn how to do it properly!


My geeky side, I love studying and miss it now im done!



Sex and the City!


And this one for an added funny extra! This applies to me,at night i seem to sit for hours on my laptop!
For instance writing this post at midnight!

Hope you like!

Images Courtesy of Weheartit!

4 comments:

  1. Hello there,

    I really enjoyed your blog, beautiful and fun pictures.

    Please come and have a look at my fashion blog PRETTY PORTOBELLO

    Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pics! Thanks for sharing:))
    Hey honey plz follow my new site- http://chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dog is a super cutie!!

    Those Barry M polishes - we have the same colours!! lolz

    Look foward to reading more about you =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...