Tuesday, 7 December 2010

Urban Decay Haul!!

So i was out the  other day up in snowy Newcastle and has a little pop into Boots! I picked up one old favourite the Baltise Dry Shampoo! But after watching a few videos here and there, then reading some blogs, I decided i wanted two new products the first one i picked up was the new Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup setting spray, this one is make by the infamous skindinavia. It states that you should spray it 8-10 centimetres away and from 2-4 sprays and the result will be 16 hour non budging makeup! I haven't actually tried this product yet, I'm going to put it to a hard test this weekend during a night out in Leeds, after no doubt hours of dancing. So i will review it at a later date! And retails in Boots for £17.50 a little pricey but if its a good’un then why not :)! Another bonus its cruelty free, fragrance and oil free!!
110310-Urban-Decay-400
The next product was the Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion! Now this product needs no in introduction or fancy words its meant to be fab!! Further I'm going to put it to the test this coming weekend to see how it works for me ! RRP £11.00
300
The only downside is the obvious packaging problem, with getting the product out of the container but there are apparently many ways to do this!
I will update this at a later date with how i found the products :)
Remember check my giveaway!!!
Terri xx

6 comments:

  1. both of these are excellent products! I love them both! Especially the all nighter spary! Really does work! I put it to the test as well when I went out dancing! can't wait to see your review on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul Terri :)
    Let me know how the all nighter setting spray goes!
    I've had my eye on that for a while now!

    - Sriya xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great haul <3! thanks for your invitation to join your blog giveaway, i just did! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The all nighter spray sounds really good, I'll have to give it a go!

    www.elsieandclara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @rachel i have only used it a couple of times for work and i can deffinitly see a difference!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both of these products!!

    Marcy,
    smudgemyeyeliner.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...