Friday, 10 December 2010

Shampoo of the Month! SOTM December



Soo I was sat thinking today about what my next blog post could be, and I soon realised I had no new products ready for review and I'm waiting for a few of the postie this month.
So I have decided im going too review a drug store(boots/superdrug) shampoo every month as I seem to get a new one every month and I refuse to pay salon prices for a shampoo, last month I didn't write a separate post it was included in my November favourites and it was the Aussie Volume shampoo and conditioner that I loved.This month im using the L'oreal Elive Full Restore Shampoo and Conditioner ( £1.99 buy one get one free from asda or tesco i cant remember)
I found the shampoo and conditioner is amazing and does amazing things to my hair! It looked shiny healthy and overall in good condition. The conditioner is quite thick too which is always good! The shampoo lathered up really well and seemed to really clean my hair (if that makes sense?) 
The only downside to this product is I would have preffered it to be more scented i found that they wasn't a overall nice smell to it, it seemed quite bland to me! but this is the only con to the products.
The bottle claims to :

Helps restore 5 visible signs of replenished hair:
1. Feels stronger*
2. Looks fuller
3. Looks revitalised
4. With a healthy looking shine
5. Looks silkier

I deffinitley feel that this products ticks all the above 5 points, without leaving my hair feeling heavy or with any residue on it!
Overall rating 8/10 only since i like a lovely smelly shampoo and conditioner

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...