Thursday, 30 December 2010

Mac Sparkley Tartan Tale

Merry Christmas everyone! Soooo as I was sat today on a needed day off from work, I decided my next couple of blogs would be about presents I received over Christmas! Now as i was un-wrapping them all on Xmas morning I received about 4 gifts from the Tartan Tale products!
The first one im reviewing I was extremely excited about, it was one of the little tins that included 5 pigments/glitters =D !!!!!

So From L-R 
Mauvement, Silver Fog, Reflects Pearl, Cheers My Dear! and Softwash Grey.

Now these are little minitures of the normal pigment bottles but I personally think they are a great size and will last me a long time =)


So the bottom colour ( near my wrist) Mauvement,
Then from top to bottom Silver Fog, Reflects Pearl, Cheers My Dear! and Softwash Grey.



Now I love love love these pigments not alot is needed to get the desired colour , I also found them very build-able, and can be deepend easily! Reflects Pearl has to be my fav! Its just amazing and sparkley which im unusually loving at the minute!
Definitely a thumbs up to MAC for this product!
I cant wait to do FOTD with these =) deffinitly be gettin put to use!

What do you guys think? 
Are you a pigment fan?
Terri
x

9 comments:

  1. i follow u back girlie! thanks for stopping by at my blog :)
    PS i like the grey color all the way on the right side :) very very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for showing the pigmentation. I actually bought one of those mac tale jar for my sister too because it was a limited edition item and I know she was eyeing it for quite a while now. Really beautiful pigments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I kind of hate pigments though because they're so messy! ><"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year girl :))) hope this 2011 will bring you much happiness and success!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWW THESE LOOK LOVELY!!NICE BLOG HONEY....I'M FOLLOWING YOU:) FOLLOW BACK??

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're very welcome about the Giveaway Honey-Bee! Congratulations again! I have sent you an email (the one provided on your blog) If you could pop me an email back sometime soon, I will get your goodies posted out to you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was in Mac at the weekend, i wanted those mini brush sets in the tartan pouches, but none left =( Didnt stop long as in was new years eve & it was mobbed with people having theyre make up done! But i did notice they sold these sort of pigments...there was a bright blue that caught my eye in fact! I havent tried any yet myself so thanks for the swatches.
    I like the silver, white & purple!

    Looking foward to seeing what else you add for from xmas, im about to add my own presents to my blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I only ever but the minis or holiday sets. The full sized pigments are just too much product for me haha! x

    thecrazybitchbeautygazette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...