Thursday, 18 November 2010

Pukka Up Buttercup!

Now the winter is approaching here in England, the tempreture is dropping to low for my liking. ( We had snow 2 weeks ago brrrr!!) My skin doent seem to like it either, and due to the hate my skin is dry and just plain nasty really! Firstly i noticed my lips were dry, chapped and splitting :( ! So i took a trip to boot and purchased some new products to try and cure them ! I picked up Carmex, E45 lipcare and a plain  old vaseline!


Generally i would sing Carmex's praises! However all three of these products have seemed to dry my lips out no end! And basically my face isnt a pretty sight at the minute!
Does anyone have any good recomendations for me?

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried Blistex?
    That's my all time fave lip caring product.
    Feels a little tingly first, but your lips will be sooo soft and no more dry :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you ! I will have to give it a try! Thank you for your comment! x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...