Tuesday, 9 November 2010

November Besties!!

Today I decided that I would start doing a monthly review of some of my monthly faves!
Soooo after hunting the cupboard over the past couple of days for my faves or ones that I forgot that I loved! I also believe that they will be good for other readers too!


  • Umberto Gianni Back Comb in a Bottle! ( I like to add little pictures so you can see the products, so you know what your looking for!)


The product gets a a BIG BIG thumbs up! Its amazinnggggg, I love love love it! Does give the back-comb effect like it states! The only problem I found was it needed to be re applied after a couple of hours, however I only applied a small amount! £5.49 from Boots!



  • Next up the amazzzingggggggg Tangle Teezer! 




I have had the product since December and it would hit my favourites every month of the year! Even though its a bit funny looking at first you will soon get used to it!  It is great for after you get out of the shower when hair is abit more tangled and knotted! It massages the head to when you comb your hair ! They also protect the cuticle of the hair which is an added bonus! And any mammys and daddys out there, they are a savour with childrens knotty hair! I would recomend this product to anyone! Even though they are abit pricey they are deffinitly worth the spend. RRP £9.99


  • L'oreal Studio Secrets Anti Shine Primer!
This product apply's extremely easy to the face, it further dries super super fast! Which is amazing since who really has the time to wait for there face to finish drying?!?!? It further immediatly takes away shine of your face before your make up is applied! I further found that it made my foundation last the whole working day ( And trust me it was a hard day, babys putting beans and peas along your face in your hair, yes it made me get excited that my make up hadnt budged!) Wooooooo!


A further brownie point for the primer is that there is different varietys such as Anti redness and Anti Dull!







  •  
  • MAC Mineralize Blush in Warm Soul

A stunning stunning colour for the winter. Sort of peach with a dusty red and a flicker of glitter! Check you MAC counter for this one


Girls blush, sometimes, because they are alive, half wishing they were dead to save the shame. The sudden blush devours them, neck and brow; They have drawn too near the fire of life, like gnats, and flare up bodily, wings and all. What then? Who's sorry for a gnat or girl?Elizabeth Barrett Browning


http://www.youtube.com/user/TLSBeauty?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/1C4P2CApxbE

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...