Monday, 22 November 2010

Nails Today

So whilst I was sat bored tonight I thought lets dig that Leighton Denny box out and freshen up them fingers! The colour I chose was called supermodel and is very similar to Barry M - Mushroom! So I often go on about Mr Leighton Denny, I discovered him one night when I couldn't sleep and popped on to the channel QVC! So the box i purchased i feel is really good value! As they do last a good 5 days without chipping!



This products retails from QVC at £32.92 and it is absoluley amazing I dont think anyone can beat his products!
So within this box you recieve 
  • Nail Varnish Remover
  • Undercoat
  • Crystal Finish
  • Slick tips
  • Trio Buffer
  • Hoof Stick
  • The eight colours I received - My Fair Fuchsia (Gorgeous Pink). Mauve Over (Mauve Colour). Gorgeous Grape (Purple). Chiffon (Pale Pastel Pink). Viva La Diva (Stunning Red You Can See It In A Earlier Post!!). Just Perfect (Peachy/Orangey Pink). Supermodel (Pictured). Creme de la Creme (nude/natural).


But this product is amazing (im not getting any commission to say this, I actually believe it!)

To Buy or Not To Buy??
What Do You Think?
Forever Terri x

2 comments:

  1. Wow i like your polishes. We have the same passion. I am following. Take a look at my blog maybe you like it as well:).
    Kisses from Germany.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you they are really stunning colours when there on! Just checked your blog love it ! x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...