Tuesday, 30 November 2010

MAC EXCLUSIVE!!! Marcel Wanders


MAC and Marcel Wanders have teamed together and brought out yet another line! From first glance they seem abit higher priced then other lines that have been brought out with the Sheer Mystery Powder at £39.00. A little to pricey for me but hey some people will be buying this! So in this collection they are a couple of lipglosses and lipsticks!

I dont think i will be buying anything from this line but what do you guys think? 
To buy or not to buy ?
Terri xx

4 comments:

  1. I'll defo be buying the pink lipgloss and lipstick! And the mascara too.. But I want to try that before I buy it.. I love the packaging!! Great post!

    - Sriya xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sriya , please let me know how you find the products it might just sway me knowing someone else loves or hates them :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh i didn't know about this. I don't think i will be buying this time but i do love MAC xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i personally love the design of the glosses but am undecided about them still

    http://bettzybby93.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...