Sunday, 21 November 2010

Luscious Lush

Yesterday whilst I was out shopping we walked past the Lush shop and I don't know how anyone can walk past with the smell that comes out it just invites you in straight away!
Soo I was browsing around and smelling all there products, I also tested there new perfume sticks, I was going to buy one but i couldn't choose the scent I wanted silly I know!!
So I ended up buying two new products and they were lip products (which seems to be a trend on this blog at the minute!)
The first product was also from their new Christmas range called Snow Fairy Lip Tint!
Snow Fairy Tinted| LIP Balm
It smells amazing and I know this sounds odd but smells like it tastes! You just want to eat it up. It retails at £3.95 but definitely worth the money. It leaves your lips pink coloured and so smooth and soft sort of just glides on :) and its a limited edition so you need to snap it up if you like it!

The next product i picked up whilst in the que was the lip scrub
When you apply the lip scrub it seems a little odd at first! Feels abit like you have eaten a sugar doughnut and not licked the sugar of your lips :P . But overall it is a great lip exfoiliant and left my lips feeling silky soft and shifted any skin that was giving me the chapped lip look so overall big thumbs up to this product!


3 comments:

  1. I went into Lush purely to get the scrub but it was so busy I left, but now I am going to go back! I love doughnut sugar lol x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's deffinitly worth it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I want one of these! And I totally get what you mean by it smelling like it tastes haha.. Great post :)

    Sriya xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...