Saturday, 27 November 2010

Look What I Woke Up To Today!!!


Sooo after a freezing night here in the North East of England I shouldn't have been surprised as I was, to what i found! SNOW SNOW SNOW!



After now what has been 3 days of past my ankle snow im totally sick of the snow, i have fell on my bum too many times and  ive lost count how many times i have been snowballed by monsters of children!
So please please please answer me and go away now! I dont want to play any more!

MAKE UP OF THE  COLD COLD DAY :)



Today my make up was minimal as I was bracing the cold and walking to work! DISLIKE!!
So I was wearing 
Face
L'oreal Studio Secrets Anti Shine Primer
MAC - Studio Fix Fluid NW20
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Medium Plus
MAC Bronzer Golden
MAC Mineralize Blush Warm Soul (Now sold out grab it of you can its fab!!)
Eyes
Golden/Neutral colour from my 120 palette -Lids
Sleek Kajal Eye-liner in Nocturnal
L'oreal Studio Secrets White eyeliner in the inner corners
L'oreal Million Lashes in Extra Black
Lips
Eyeko London Lips In Portobello 


11 comments:

  1. cute dog in snow:)I am following.. Take a look at my blog too. I hope you like it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, so nice to have some snow!!!
    I have missed it. Unfortunately it has been really warm in Greece, considering it is end of November!!! Hope we wont have Xmas in our bathing suits!!!
    http://beauty-is-within.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must be careful with snow..walk slowly!
    Your eyes look soo big its really nice!
    Thank you for coming to my blog!
    Love
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always wanted to feel snow! We never get it here. Yr lashes look great...I'm waiting for the Million lashes to be launched here :)

    ♥xx♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ L.M & Cynthia Z. the snow is great for a while but now we are thought to have this until febuary which is too much cold and wet feet for me :( !
    But the mascara is a fab one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So jealous of your snow! I live in the midlands and we saw a tiny layer of white on the ground on friday morning. Its not fair :( x

    http://therealsteph.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your makeup looks lovely, thanks for following :)
    It's pretty snowy in yorkshire too x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your make up! Your eyes look gorgeous!
    Hate the snow.. I can't stand it! Infact I hate winter LOL! The pictures so look very pretty though.. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the comment:)I'm obsessed with jack wills too! Shame its so expensive..

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look like katy perry here! your doggy is so adorable :)

    mallory
    whitwatwear

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look a bit like Katy Perry. And I thinks she's beautiful. (:

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...