Friday, 5 November 2010

Im new here too !!

Helloo, firstly id like to introduce you to my new blog, here im aiming to help many people with numerous dilemmas, do monthly reviews of product I personally love or even hate!
I believe I'm different from other bloggers as I don't get sent any samples they are all products i have purchased over recent years. I am further looking into extending my information in showing any fans i have how to do make up with having zero professional help as I believe perfect make up comes from practice practice practice and numerous packets of face wipes !

Sooooo without further ado here is the opening of my new blog, I would appreciate any comments to be left so I can make this a whole lot better also any improvements who think should be made please advise me as im a blogger virgin !!

Terri x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...